Interested in applying for accreditation?
Check if you are suited to GP training
Before applying to become an accredited training practice, ask yourself the following questions:
- Am I ready to commit to teaching?
- Do I have the time each week in my schedule to set aside for teaching?
- Is the practice AGPAL/GPA accredited?
- Is there sufficient consulting space available for a registrar to work in?
- Does my practice offer a wide range of clinical services and procedures to ensure the registrar has a positive experience in general practice?
- Am I comfortable with the understanding that being accredited does not guarantee I will receive a GP trainee?