The Warrnambool Medical Clinic can trace its origins back to 1882, and commenced operating at 193a Liebig Street in 1912. It has grown to become the largest medical practice in Warrnambool. It opened an additional 4 consulting room Clinic in the Warrnambool Target Centre in 2010 and in 2017 we opened our Mortlake Clinic where 2 GPs consult. In May 2019 the Clinic was purchased by Lyndoch HealthCare, which is wholly owned by Lyndoch Living (a local not-for-profit organisation), and we now trade as Warrnambool Medical Clinic by Lyndoch Living.
The Clinic at 193a Liebig Street has 13 consulting rooms, two nurse treatment rooms and a procedure room. There are 4 separate waiting areas, a large reception area, separate telephones room and a Secretarial / Accounts room located adjacent to Reception.
We are serviced by 12 Associate GPs and 6 GP Registrars. Doctors have special interests in all aspects of general practice, including obstetrics, gynaecology, anaesthetics, sports medicine, paediatrics, family medicine, mens health, womens health, fertility medicine, skin / facial rejuvenation, mental health, and aged care.
We have a modern website (www.warrnamboolclinic.com.au) and offer online appointments through HotDoc.
You can read the wider Lyndoch story at www.lyndoch.org.au including the Clinic being an integral part of the new Lyndoch HealthCare precinct which will become a great centre for health and wellness living, located on the Hopkins River.