CLINIC SUMMARY (www.tchc.com.au)
- Clinic classified as Outer Metro for GP Registrar Training
- Clinic Hours 9am to 6pm Mon to Fri and 9am to 2pm on weekends. Closed Public Holidays
- GP Registrar – Weekend work (as part of a roster only)
- Accepts GPT 1 to 4, Full time or Part time [ 2 Registrars at one time ]
- Registrar has own room with all equipment provided
- Modern, Professional, Fully Computerised Practice
- AGPAL Accredited to the highest standards
- MoleMap Skin Cancer Detection System + Excision of lesions
- Full time Nurse support
- Range of Allied Health on-site including Pathology & Dentist
- Supervisor examines applicants for GP Training Program and teaches/supervises GP Registrars from MCCC.
- Supervisor teaches and examines Medical Students from Melbourne University (PG 1 to 3 yrs)
TESTIMONIALS FROM PREVIOUS REGISTRARS
- “TCHC (Tullamarine Complete Health Centre) is a busy bulk billing clinic. The clinic is well equipped, uses Genie on Macs and the consult rooms are light and bright. You gain a broad experience under excellent supervision from Ahsan.” – Tim (2017)
- “TCHC (Tullamarine Complete Health Centre) is a great clinic for GP registrars. It’s a busy bulk billing practice catering for a broad patient population. During my time at the clinic I learnt a lot. Ahsan was a great supervisor, always providing support when needed. The experience gained during my 6 months there will be invaluable for my future career.” – Roisin (2018)
ABOUT THE PRACTICE
Tullamarine Complete Health Centre was established in Jan 2011 with our motto being “Your Health is OUR Concern” – meaning that YOU, the patient, is our first priority and everything else comes later. Unlike many other clinics, we believe in personalised long term care and so we give you the choice to see the doctor of your choice.
Our team, consisting of the Reception/Admin staff, Nurses and Doctors along with an array of Allied Health staff aim to provide the best possible health care to our local community. We pride ourselves in our professionalism and a true sense of caring for the health needs of each individual.
The practice is accredited by AGPAL according to current best practice and regulations. We provide a one-stop-shop for the medical and health needs of our patients and where needed, we refer for further treatment.
We encourage consultations by appointments but welcome any who walk in without one. The practice is growing rapidly with new patients joining us every day! If you are new to the practice too, then we Welcome You too!
The Doctors at the Clinic take part in Examining and Supervising the Training of future General Practitioners (in partnership with MCCC – Murray City Country Coast GP Training) and Medical Students (from Melbourne University).