If you like to work as part of a comprehensive primary health care team approach, then Rumbalara might be a really good fit for you! We integrate general practice, allied health, specialist physicians, dentistry, and health promotion in our Mooroopna health & wellbeing site – and a whole lot more in other departments.
Here’s the snapshot of the “features and benefits” of training & working with us:
- You will actually make a difference in our lives – and isn’t that why you studied medicine?
- Learn to provide proper primary care, not just coughs and colds.
- Train in a well-supported, well-equipped clinic alongside experienced colleagues.
- Beautifully set in the river red gums on along the Goulburn River.
- Receive cultural mentoring from one of our Elders.
- Spend time with your patients: See 15-20 patients a day, not 30+.
- Hours 8:45am-5pm, Mon-Fri.
- No after-hours (weekends, evenings, etc).
- Paid annual, personal, and study leave.
- Generous salary + salary packaging.
- Mooroopna is within 5 minutes from Shepparton and two hours from Melbourne.