About our clinic
The doctors at the practice all have a strong interest in teaching and training the new generation of young doctors. The practice is dedicated to slowly easing future registrars into general practice, making sure they are successfully orientated and supported throughout their journey.
- GP owned and operated
- Registered Nurse available Mon-Fri
- Operating hours Monday to Saturday
- 3 consulting rooms, 1 treatment room and on site pathology
- Expansion in the process to involve specialist room and further consulting rooms
- 2 min walk to Pharmacy and other allied Health Services.
- Onsite pathology, Podiatry, Diabetes educator. This clinic is also partaking in the COVID-19 vaccination rollout
- The clinic is located approximately 5km from Geelong CBD
- Large established suburb with large growing population of patients
- Sign on incentive for multiple year contract
- Mixed billing practice (bulk billing of Medicare consults and private billing for medical assessment, workers compensation, procedures )
- Excellent support staff and friendly, like-minded doctors who have are motivated to deliver high-quality care and education.
- Take over existing patient base from a long standing doctor of the community .
- Care plans and Health Assessments are helped by Nurses.
- Standard 15 minute appointment slots however the GP has the option to calibrate this as they desire.
- There is scope to develop your own specialist skills and opportunities to share knowledge within a friendly collegiate environment.
- Complete flexibility to accommodate your lifestyle +/- family commitments
- Excellent IT systems and software integrated into the clinic and supportive telehealth services.
- Next door accommodation provided upon request
This boutique family practice has state of the art medical facilities. We are looking for a full time doctor to pick up an existing patient base with a doctor who has recently moved. The clinic has allied health support including nursing, pathology, diabetes educator, podiatry and is also partaking in the COVID-19 vaccine rollout. Doctors who would like to specialise in their area are welcomed to join the clinic.We are looking for a candidate who is willing to commit long term on a permanent basis and can start ASAP. $10K upfront following a signed contract. Nearby FREE available accommodation upon request.
Successful applicant will be an experienced GP that has:
- FRACGP or equivalent
- Current unrestricted registration with AHPRA
- Vocational Registration as a General Practitioner
- Personal indemnity insurance
- Full Australian working rights
Guaranteed rate for first three months of employment
- 70% of all billings
- $10k following signed contract
- Excellent location close to shops, schools, and public transport
- Well-established and respected practice
- Well-appointed modern consulting rooms
- Experienced nursing and support staff
- Supportive multi-disciplinary practice
- Immediate start available