The team at New Aged Care includes many highly trained GPs along with specialists in common health issues including diabetes.
Our services include:
- Regular weekly attendances by our team comprising a GP and Practice Nurse.
- Additional visits and/or phone advice will be provided for any concerns that may arise in between our visits.
- Family conferences and/or phone advice to families is organised as required.
- All residents will have clear care plans and regular comprehensive medical assessments to facilitate the best possible quality of care.
- Referral and organisation of specialist and allied health services as required.
- We offer a multidisciplinary team approach to your care.
- Advance care plans are created to help plan optimal care tailored to your needs and wishes.
- We make clear treatment decisions and document these so that all staff are able to consistently manage residents’ health care.
Talk to our team today about how we can fulfil the medical and care requirements for your family and loved ones.
We have recently been approved to provide home care packages to our community.