Kings Park Medical Centre is committed to providing the community with an outstanding standard of medical care, going above and beyond the typical expectation of general practice.
Our practice is modern, spacious, well equipped and looking to innovative solutions to provide quality patient centred care to a diverse patient base.
- We are a well regarded training centre committed to training the next generation of health professionals: GP Registrars under Murray City Country Coast (MCCC) GP Training as well medical students from University of Melbourne , Monash University and Deakin University.
- We take pride as one of the few recognised practices involved with the Australian Primary Care Collaborative (APCC), aimed at Chronic Kidney Disease, Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes prevention and care.
- We are one of the few Victorian medical centres participating in the Doctors in Secondary Schools program assisting with adolescents’ physical, mental, sexual and reproductive health issues
- Our practice is an Accredited Life! Provider for Diabetes Australia.
- Our practice is accredited with the Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited (AGPAL).
- Our practice is an accredited Yellow Fever Vaccine Provider
- Our practice offers Shared Maternity Care for women in partnership with Mercy Hospital for Women, The Royal Women’s Hospital, Western Health (Sunshine Hospital) and Northern Health
- Our practice is an accredited Sexual Health Service Provider for STI testing and treatment.
- We have launched Hillside Healthcare Accessible Sexual Health (HHASH) clinic, that is a part of the Victorian Government initiative to increase sexual heath services accross Melbourne.
- We have partnered with global leader, Melbourne Sexual Health Clinic (MSHC) in providing an Accessible Clinic for Sexual health for the community. All new GPs and Registrars will receive in-depth training and education from MSHC. All policy, education and support will be provided by MSHC.
We have a comprehensive range of on-site allied health services:
Dental, Pharmacy, Podiatry, Pathology, Psychology, Physiotherapy, Diabetes Educator, Exercise Physiology, Dietitian, Naturopathy, Occupational Therapy & Osteopathy.