LARGEST MEDICAL CENTRE IN THE INNER-WEST – OPEN 7 DAYS
- RACGP Practice of the year in 2020
- Patient care pathways that optimise patient care based on good information
- State of the art information technology with advances in tele-health, secure transfer of medical information and integrated eHealth
- Community engagement and educational programs
- Working with educational institutions –including Universities – through training programs (medical students and general practice trainees) and medical research in the community.
Altona North Medical Group is involved with training the next generation of doctors, as such, we welcome young Doctors who are supported and mentored while completing their training for their FRACGP college exams.
We are a family friendly practice that offers General Medicine, Aged Care, Preventative Health, Skin Checks, Weight Management, Chronic Disease Management, Occupational & industrial Health, Shared Obstetric Care, Child Health Checks & Vaccinations, Travel Medicine and Pre Employment Medicals and Health Assessments, and more.