9 September – 6 October 2021
Open to all MCCC registrars and specified practices
Ideal for the following registrars:
- Rural Generalist
- ACRRM registrars seeking rural/remote context training
- Those seeking rural experience
- Those interested in Aboriginal Health
- FARGP registrars meeting rural requirements
- This match is open to specified practices only – details of these practices will be available on the MCCC website
- Practices not identified as a priority placement location are not to be approached during this period
- Registrars will only be placed in the practices specified
- Aboriginal Health posts require registrars TT3 and above
- Registrars placed in Aboriginal Health posts must attend a Culcha Camp experience to support their training
Jump the Queue!
The priority placement allows registrars to find a placement ahead of the competitive placement process and know in advance where they will be training
9-15 September 2021
Priority placement application period
All applications must be submitted by 16 September. Registrars must advise their REAPS Coordinator of their intention to participate in the Priority Placement.
16 September 2021
Practice notifies applicants and MCCC of shortlistings
Practices contact all applicants, advising whether they are progressing to the interview stage.
Practices also advise their REAPS Coordinator by email of their shortlisted candidates.
17-30 September 2021
Practices and registrars email their preferences to their REAPS Coordinator by 1 October. Remember, only preference practices or registrars you interviewed with.
6 October 2021
Placement outcomes notified by MCCC
Unsuccessful registrars will be entered into the Competitive Placement Process.