Our partners and stakeholders
We value working with our partners and stakeholders from medical and educational fields across the state of Victoria and NSW and are committed to the delivery of high quality training, regionally responsive training and improving primary healthcare workforce in rural and remote locations and areas of workforce.
In particular we partner closely with our 250 general practices who provide training to our GP registrars. With around 850 GP supervisors and hundreds of practice managers and staff, these practices provide the high-quality training for our GPs of the future.
Our valued partners include The Department of Health, via the Australian General Practice Training and the Department of Health, Victoria,the Rural clinical schools from across our training region and the GP colleges, Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and Australian College of Remote and Rural Medicine
We value our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health partners and work closely to develop and deliver meaningful initiatives that improve primary healthcare outcomes for all local communities.
Our partners and stakeholders also include:
- Commonwealth, state and local governments
- General Practice Registrars Australia
- General Practice Supervisors Australia
- Indigenous General Practice Registrars Australia
- MCCC and founding organisation’s alumni
- MCCC members
- National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation
- NSW rural Doctors Network
- Primary Health Networks
- Regional Training Organisation Network
- Rural Workforce Agency Victoria
- Rural, regional and metropolitan health services
- University rural clinical schools and training hubs – Deakin University, University of Melbourne, Monash University and University of NSW
- Victorian Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations.