MCCC is committed to supporting and encouraging Registrars, Supervisors, Medical Educators, and Training Operations staff to undertake research.
The MCCC Research team can provide (non-financial) support and mentoring to MCCC personnel who are interested in applying for external research funding.
If you have a research idea you would like to pursue, the Research Team can help you to:
- Develop your research idea
- Refine your research methodology
- Match you with potential academic partners
- Identify funding opportunities
We can also:
- Provide some writing assistance
- Critique and/or edit the draft application
- Advise on the format and submission of the application
To find out more contact us at email@example.com