Level 2, 369 Royal Parade
Parkville VIC 3052
Level 4, 111-113 Hume Street
Wodonga VIC 3689
Level 1, 10-16 Forest Street
Bendigo VIC 3550
49 Kepler Street
Warrnambool VIC 3280
91A McKillop St
Geelong VIC 3220
PO Box 165
Wodonga VIC 3690
1300 MCCC GP (1300 6222 47)
Please click here for information on our support, who to contact and for what, including details of support staff in each region and more information on the following contacts:
- Operations staff, REAPS, EPSOs, TSOs, finance, general enquiries
- SLO team
- RLO team
- RME team
- Online support for MeL, SWAN and website
- Rural program including rural generalist
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health.
Stories and more
Do you have any stories, information or feedback relating to general practice training you’d like to pass on?
Would you like to know more about MCCC? We’d like to hear from you.
Use the form below to give us your feedback.
Your mental health
Looking after your mental health is important. If you or anyone you know needs help, please contact one of the organisations listed below for both our registrars and our community members.
MCCC registrars may contact our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider D’Accord for counselling/support during tough times. Phone D’Accord directly on 1300 130 130 and see the EAP flyer for further information.
Support is also available in our Registrar Wellbeing Policy, our self care and mental health resources for GPs, or our guidance document for self care for registrars. plus a list of external websites is detailed below:
- RACGP GP Support Program 1300 361 008
- Doctors Health Advisory Service (see website for phone numbers in your state)
- CRANAplus Bush support Services 1800 805 391
- Australian Indigenous Doctors’ Association 1800 190 498
- Victorian Doctors Health Program
For all members of our community, please contact: