- Dr Duncan Howard –Clinical Lead, MCCC GP Training
- Associate Professor Janet McLeod – Academic Lead, Deakin University
- Christine Bottrell – Senior Research Fellow, MCCC GP Training
- Dr Denise Ruth – Medical Educator, MCCC GP Training
- Dr Kate Davey – Medical Educator, MCCC GP Training
- Nicole White – Research Project Manager, MCCC GP Training
Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine
September 2021 – February 2022
Description of project:
The aim of this project is to use descriptive research to examine, and accurately and systematically describe the phenomenon of the introduction of remote ECTVs in response to the COVID19 impact. By exploring all aspects of the introduction and experience of the remote ECTVs it is hoped that MCCC will have a greater understanding of its place in the ongoing implementation of general practice training.
Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of doing remotely what has traditionally been a face to face activity will also inform other areas of remote teaching and supervision.
Contact Dr Duncan Howard regarding this research project.